1. Admit that I am powerless over people, places and things that my life has become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe in a power greater than myself and for me that power is God that he could, would and has been and will continue to restore me to sanity. Lord hear my prayer.
3. Willing to surrender my will my care my life over to the care of God asking only for his will, his way and the power, strength and knowledge to carry out his will his way and asking for his guidance and direction. Lord hear my prayer.
4. Make a searching fearless moral complete congruent and honest inventory of myself. Lord hear my prayer.
5. Admit to God to myself and to another human being the exact nature of my wrongs.
6. Willing to have God remove all of my character defects as only God knows all of my character defects including the ones I am not aware of.
7. Humbly ask him to remove my shortcomings including the shortcomings I am not aware of. Lord hear my prayer.
8. Willing to make a list of all persons I’ve harmed and became willing to make amends to them all.
9. Make amends to such persons whenever possible except when to do so would harm them or another human being including myself.
10. Continue to take my own personal inventory and when I am wrong promptly admit it. Lord hear my prayer.
11. Sought through prayer and meditation to become closer to God asking only for his will, his way the his power and strength and knowledge to carry out his will his way. Asking for his guidance his directions and humbly asking God almighty to share his wisdom with me so I’ll know his will his way over my will my way. Lord hear my prayer
12. Haven’t had the spiritual awakening I will try to carry this message forward and practice the above principles in all of my affairs. Lord hear my prayer.